Wednesday 11 April 2012

Long Time No See!

So! Things have been a bit quiet here on Loves To Pin! "Real" Life has once again taken over!

What's been happening? Well, I am currently in week 2 of two months leave from work. I know! Sounds great right?! I was actually going to resign 'cause I had enough but they somehow convinced me to take leave instead while they sort things out. Not sure how its all going to work out and I might still resign but fortunately I have a very supportive "Mr Pins".

Last week I went to Bingo twice (such a granny!) saw John Fogarty (of Creedence Clearwater Revival fame) in concert and of course Easter. We hosted a nice family get together on Sunday complete with a baked dinner- YUM! Of course, I ate WAY TOO MUCH chocolate and now need to detox!

My plans thus far are: 
  1. Spend more time on my Etsy shop Mayfield . So far it has a small range of special vintage and retro finds and a few hand made bits and pieces. I will be adding more over the coming weeks.
  2. Sewing for me! Check out my Pinterest board Sewing For Me . I have ordered some fabric to make that rope handle bag and a phone charging holder wouldn't go astray either!
  3. Spend more time doing fun things with my other half "Mr Pins". We have had a terrible couple of years- the last one in particular - and now its time to get back to the FUN!




Lets See how it goes!

What are your plans for the next two months? I'd love to hear from you!

Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!
I love hearing from you!