Saturday 25 February 2012

Work Gets in the Way!!

So... its been a while since my last post. Unfortunately, I have been flat out in the real world - working. That four letter word seems to get in the way of all the fun things I'd rather be doing!
Still, there has been some time for pinning. Here are two of my recent favourites:
Quilt tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew

How gorgeous are these Pinwheel Cake Toppers?!?!


Wouldn't they look great on one of those rainbow cakes I see on Pinterest all the time?

Hope you're having a great weekend - not doing too much work! Its been lovely and sunny here in my little corner of the Blue Mountains, I guess summer thought it better to be late than never!


Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!
I love hearing from you!