Saturday 28 January 2012

Popular Pins - Craft

My most followed board on Pinterest is my "Craft" board. It seems a few others out there share my taste!

 I try to find craft ideas that are either designed or created here in Australia or, ideas that would be easy to make here in Oz. So often I see blog posts from super-talented crafty people with awesome ideas only to realise that some of the items required are only available overseas. Dissapointing!

Also, I like to support home-made and Australian-made where I can.

Today I posted these little cuties from Caftiness is Not Optional. The re-pins went crazy! Not a new post from the lovely and clever Jess, but a popular one just the same. So cute and super easy! (Two of my favourite types of crafting!)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Corinne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!
I love hearing from you!